Every home today needs an Internet connection for employment, school, or education. There are free government Internet service programs for low-income families, students, and households living in or near poverty. Let’s check out how to get free internet services.
Which Providers Offer Free Government Internet Services?
AirVoice, an FCC-licensed Qualified Telecommunication Carrier (ETC) that offers Lifeline, and Affordable Connectivity Programs to eligible consumers, powers AirTalk Wireless. AirTalk Wireless provides service on one of America’s largest and most reliable networks, covering more than 99% of the United States population.
By choosing AirTalk Wireless, eligible customers can receive free government internet services including:
- Free Unlimited High-Speed Data, Picture Messaging, and Texting.
- A Free 4G/5G smartphone device from popular brands such as Apple, Samsung, Google, and more, including top-ranked models listed above such as iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy S9, and Google Pixels!
- Nationwide coverage on the nation’s fastest and most reliable 4G/5G network.
- Free & Fast Shipping.
- No contracts, no hidden fees, and no monthly bill.
Low-income individuals and families who are registered in government assistance programs. These include SNAP, Medicaid, and the Department of Veterans Affairs’ Lifeline and ACP programs can use QLink Wireless’ free internet service. Customers may obtain nationwide coverage by utilizing the 5G and 4G LTE networks of the corporation.
One of the top suppliers of the Lifeline Assistance program is Cintex Wireless. In addition, this company is the nation’s top supplier of the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) benefit.
Additionally, it is one of the few Lifeline and ACP free government phone companies that offer free smartphones to low-income Cintex Wireless customers. Additionally, it offers amazing monthly options for unlimited free government internet including phone minutes and messaging. Finally, it can be one of the finest pricings offered for people requesting to participate in the Lifeline and ACP programs.
Another well-known supplier of ACP services and Lifeline services is NewPhone Wireless. Members of NewPhone’s Lifeline and ACP programs will also receive a free device in addition to a free monthly internet plan to remain connected with friends, family, coworkers, and more on the country’s fastest 4G/5G networks.
Federal Lifeline Assistance and ACP programs have funded the phone provider Assurance Wireless. Several customers in many states use this top Lifeline and ACP provider.
Eligible customers can expect to receive free internet service including:
- Free monthly data
- Unlimited texts
- Free unlimited minutes
- Free 10 GB of mobile hotspot data up to 4G LTE speed
- A free Android smartphone
How to Get Free Government Internet Services?
To apply for free government internet services, you can follow these simple steps below:
- Choose your provider: You can receive free internet service from a Lifeline or Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) provider.
- Fill out your application: After selecting your preferred provider, visit their official website and fill out an application.
- Get approved: After applying, it will be reviewed and approved by the National Verifier. Then, your service provider will inform you of your application status. Once approved, your free internet services will be applied to you.
Get Your Benefit Today!
A lack of internet connection will only deny you educational and economic opportunities. As mentioned above, there are many affordable or free internet packages as well as government assistance programs to help you stay connected and to help lower your monthly bills. Thus, don’t miss your chance to get it!