Have you ever heard that you can receive a free cell phone when applying for certain Government Assistance Programs? In fact, some companies offer eligible customers free phones as part of the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP). Some people claim that free phones from AirTalk Wireless are the best ones among others. Therefore, in this post, we will talk about the AirTalk Wireless free government phone and how to get a free smartphone from this company.
About AirTalk Wireless Free Government Phone Program
AirTalk Wireless is an FCC trusted Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) provider. AirTalk Wireless offers free government phones to eligible customers as part of the Lifeline and ACP programs.
Lifeline and the Affordable Connectivity Program are government-funded assistance programs created by Congress, and administered by the FCC.
- The Lifeline program aims to make communications services more affordable for low-income households. This benefit helps ensure that low-income individuals can access jobs, healthcare, and educational resources.
- The Affordable Connectivity Program (former Emergency Broadband Benefit) is a new program to help low-income citizens pay for broadband service and internet-connected devices.
In fact, in both of these programs, the government just supports free services. The free phones are an extra benefit from the Lifeline and ACP providers to attract their customers. In other words, if you want to receive a free government phone, you need to find a provider that offers free phones like AirTalk Wireless.
Why choose AirTalk Wireless?
AirTalk Wireless offers both Lifeline and ACP benefits to eligible customers. In fact, this company has combined these two assistance programs into one Lifeline and ACP Combo Plan that maximizes the benefits that subscribers can receive:
- AirTalk provides decent 4G/5G free smartphones from top brands such as iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, Samsung Galaxy S7, LG G7 thin Q, and more.
- In addition to a free phone, customers can enjoy free unlimited services, including high-speed data, calls, and texts.
Especially, all these AirTalk offers come with no monthly bills, no contracts, and no hidden free.
Who Qualifies for The AirTalk Wireless Free Government Phone?
Not everyone can receive a free phone from AirTalk. In order to get a free smartphone plus free service, you must meet certain eligibility criteria. Basically, you will qualify for an Airtalk free government phone if you meet the Affordable Connectivity Program eligibility.
You can qualify for the AirTalk free phone program if your annual income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
Another way to get AirTalk free phone is by participating in one of the following federal programs:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as Food Stamps
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8 housing)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Head Start
Read more: Who is qualified for ACP?
How to Apply for An AirTalk Wireless Free Government Phone
1. Firstly, visit Airtalkwireless.com, and click the “Apply” button.
2. Enter your zip code, then select the ACP or Lifeline & ACP Combo plan to receive a free phone.
3. Complete the online application form. In this step, you will need to provide your personal information and upload the necessary documents to confirm your qualification.
4. After you finish with the National Verifier part, you will be taken back to the AirTalk website. Now you can select the free smartphone available in your state.
Once your application is approved, your AirTalk free government smartphone will be in your mailbox within 7-10 business days.
Frequently Asked Questions About AirTalk Free Government Phone?
What network is AirTalk Wireless on?
AirTalk free phone uses the AT&T network. As you know, AT&T is one of the best networks in the United States with 99% coverage of the US population. Hence, you can enjoy the best phone and internet service with AirTalk phones.
How do I activate my AirTalk Wireless phone?
Follow the easy steps below to activate your AirTalk free phone:
- Make a call to activate: Call 611 and select option 3 from the menu.
- Then, you will receive a message of activation from AirTalk. Now you can start enjoying your free phone.
- If your phone has already been activated, you will see a message saying that your device has already been activated.
Are AirTalk Wireless Phones unlocked?
Yes, when you receive a free phone from AirTalk, it’s already unlocked.
Can I have more than one AirTalk free phone?
No, all Lifeline and ACP benefits are limited to one person. Federal rules prohibit subscribers from receiving more than one Lifeline or ACP service, and the free phone is no exception.
Do I need to pay anything to receive AirTalk Wireless phone?
You don’t need to pay for anything to receive an AirTalk Wireless free phone. It’s totally free including the shipping.
When will I receive my free phone and free service after I sign up?
Once your application is complete, you will receive your free smartphone within 7-10 business days. However, the delivery time might be a little shorter or longer.
The final words
To sum up, the AirTalk Wireless free government phone program is appealing with its decent smartphone and unlimited phone plans. Just 5 minutes to complete the application form, you will receive an unlocked 4G/5G cell phone without paying for anything. So, give it a try and apply for an Airtalk free phone NOW!